When replacing a back door there are many options to choose from – so don’t think you have to settle with a basic, traditional kitchen door!
SCI Windows can provide many different types of door depending on your particular needs. The main types available are:
- PVCu doors – generally used for simple, inexpensive back doors, including stable-door styles in which the top and bottom halves of the door move independently
- Composite back doors – to maintain the traditional wood look effect
- French Doors – a traditional style that provides a large door opening with a classic appearance
- Patio Doors – sliding doors, which give a large visible glass area
- Folding Sliding (bi-fold) Doors – have two or more panels hinged together to allow the entire door area to be opened to the outside
Doors can be fully glazed with either clear or decorative glass, and we can also accommodate installing a cat flap or doggy door.
Visit our gallery to view a selection of previous installations of back doors we’ve carried out.