Why Triple Glazing?
PlatinumNRG Triple Glazing exceeds the thermal efficiency of A rated window by over 35% and the sound insulation by over 20%. It does this by incorporating:
- Industry leading 6 chamber PVCu frames and sashes for optimum insulation.
- Structural PVCu. This means no heat conducting steel and no need for thermal inserts.
- Three panes of glass, two with soft coat low e glass, let the sun’s warmth in, whilst reducing emissions that escape.
- Argon filled cavities and warm edge spacer bars create greater insulation performance.
- Toughened centre pane as standard as heat build up in the unit is so great it could crack ordinary glass!
PlatinumNRG Triple Glazing far exceeds current Building Regulations on thermal efficiency and is Passivhaus Compliant. Passivhaus (Passive House) is the fastest growing energy performance standard in the world, delivering homes with excellent thermal performance and airtightness.
For energy savings anywhere, PlatinumNRG Triple Glazing is the premium service to offer to your customer, which can benefit both them, and your business.