Rose Collection PVCu sash windows
High quality PVCu sliding sash windows are the very pinnacle of modern double glazing. They expertly combine the period charm of original sash windows with the modern benefits of up-to-date materials, engineering and manufacturing methods.
With the Rose Collection of PVCu sash windows you can enjoy the performance benefits of modern materials without compromising on the authentic features that give your home its classic charm.
If you’re looking to replace old timber windows, sliding sash windows can be made to match their style. PVCu sliding sash windows replicate the look of the traditional timber sash windows – and have been approved by a number of Local Authorities even within conservation areas.
There are many benefits in installing Rose Collection sash windows into your home, including:
- Maintenance-free – no more sanding or painting, and no more draughty rattling sashes.
- Energy efficiency – keep your home warm and stop wasting energy with modern, thermally efficient double glazing. All windows in the Rose Collection are ‘A’ rated as standard.
- Enhanced security – keep unwanted intruders out with steel reinforced windows with modern high security locks. Improve security even more by choosing our Secured by Design option.
- Easy to use – modern pre-tensioned balances that a re guaranteed not to stick, and inward tilting sashes allowing you to clean the outside of the windows from the inside.
- Better soundproofing – modern double glazed windows don’t just keep the cold and draughts out; they’re much more efficient at keeping noise out too.
- LImit stops (also called travel restrictors) that limit how far sashes open, enhancing safety
- Woolpile covers, enhancing the authentic sightlines of the window
- The highest quality pre-tensioned window balances, guaranteed for ten-years of maintenance-free operation
- Timber internal architraves and cill nosings to retain the character.
There are three windows in the Rose Collection range, designed to suit any kind of home.
Our most contemporary looking sash window, Charisma Rose brings you period styling that’s up to date with modern homeowner needs.
Minimal effort is needed for your Charisma Rose sash windows to stay looking as good as new. And security features such as an anti-jemmy bar guard your home against break-ins.
Choose from a range of classic colours and hardware options to complete the traditional sash window look and add your own personal style.
- Spend less time maintaining your new windows; tilt-in sashes make cleaning quick and easy.
- Enjoy a warmer home and save money on your energy bills with multi-chambered insulating frames and triple brush seals to stop draughts.
- Get the perfect look for you with a choice of woodgrain effect finishes and traditional style hardware.
Choose Heritage Rose for the classic charm of timber sash windows but with none of the drawbacks. Heritage Rose was originally developed in consultation with conservations bodies, in order to create a truly traditional looking sash window with all the modern benefits of PVCu. You won’t have any maintenance hassles and you’ll benefit from a warmer, quieter home without having to sacrifice its traditional features.
- Attention to detail – Deep bottom rail, slim sashes and authentic putty lines as standard with optional run through horns and either polished welds or mechanical joints.
- Optional Astragal Georgian bars face fitted so you can feel them.
- Truly authentic style – Heritage Rose has been accepted in numerous conservation areas across the UK.
- With the option of Secured by Design accreditation you’re protected against unwanted visitors.
Ultimate Rose is, quite simply, the most authentic PVCu sash window on the market. Based on the Heritage Rose, it adds mechanical joints and run-through horns as standard, and is available in a range of woodgrain finishes. Ultimate Rose is an award-winning window that was designed specifically for heritage and conservation properties, where true authenticity is a must. And this makes Ultimate Rose perfect if you live in a period home but want to upgrade your old windows to something more energy efficient and secure.
- You won’t be able to tell the difference; mechanical joints, run-through horns, woodgrain finishes, deep bottom rail and authentic putty lines as standard all help replicate the fine details of a timber box sash window.
- Worry less about planning permissions; Ultimate Rose is accepted in many conservation areas – in some cases it’s the only PVCu sash window on the market that’s permitted.
- Authentic finishing touches ; traditional colours and styles of hardware further imitate the appearance of original timber sliding sash windows
Shutters are a really popular alternative to curtains. In order to offer a full window service, we have teamed up with a company called The Shutter Shop who are experts in designing and fitting shutters.
They offer a full measuring and installation service in London and across the UK. A bespoke consultation service ensures their clients find the perfect solution to complement any interior space and style. They can also offer an online quotation and self-fit ordering service.
Their showroom is located just off the New King’s Road in the heart of The Chelsea Design Quarter. You can contact them on 0207 751 0937 or email email@example.com.
We work throughout Surrey, South London and South West London, installing sliding sash windows and are getting more and more enquiries for them. If you would like to speak with us about having sash windows installed in your home then please call SCI Windows on 020 8648 0426 or get in touch via our contact form.