House Renovation in Cheam
We have been working on this house renovation in Cheam for a while. It has now been completed and we think it looks fabulous! It really showcases what SCI Windows can offer their customers – you will be seeing these photographs throughout the website!
This installation was in Cheam in the London Borough of Sutton
- A door-stop composite front door for the porch, in the 4 square style with an Anthracite Grey finish outside/white inside, Satin glass, GU Slam lock mechanism and a brushed chrome letterbox and long bar closer.
- The side of the porch is a white PVCu chamfered profile fixed casement window with trickle vents, Satin glass in the bottom and clear in the top.
- A front bay is white PVCu chamfered profile slim sash casement windows with clear glass.
- Front window and side windows are the same, White PVCu chamfered profile slim sash casements with trickle vents and clear glass.
- French doors and sidelights to side of the extension, white PVCu chamfered profile with trickle vents and a low threshold.
- French doors and sidelights to loft/bedroom room, again White PVCu chamfered profile with trickle vents & a low threshold. These one open inwards so we fitted a Juliet balcony as well.
- A single door fitted to side of property, again white PVCu chamfered profile with a low threshold and a side-light to match
- A stunning 7 pane white aluminium Air bifold to the rear extension with trickle vents.
- A 4 pane fixed chamfered profile PVCu window to side of extension to match bifold.
Although we don’t normally fit soffits and fascias, we did for this job – always nice for a large project such as this to complete everything!
On this renovation, we can really showcase what we can do. From PVCu windows, to bifold doors, to composite doors. The end result looks great and the customer was extremely pleased with the house renovation.
SCI has been doing this for over 30 years. With around 10,000 satisfied replacement window and door customers, SCI has thrived on quality, innovation and customer care. Our customers appreciate the no pressure, no hassle approach and commitment to service – long after the installation has been completed. SCI has always relied on word of mouth and recommendation rather than advertising. Please take a look at our Checkatrade reviews – we have over 850! If you are looking to increase the security in your home, and are looking for windows and doors to be installed in a house renovation then please call SCI Windows on 020 8648 0426 or get in touch via our contact form. As well as installation, we can advise and give you ideas on what would be most effective for your project.